Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

gratitude

I am thankful that the police officer did not give me a ticket when I drove past him driving 10 mph faster than the speed limit.

I am thankful that God stopped the rain and darkness and allowed me to make it to Nashville safely. The sunlighted lasted until about 7:45pm and made for a nice drive.

I am glad that I stayed awake during my drive tonight and that I had interesting music to accompany me on the way.

I am thankful that I have a free place to stay while I'm here for a business meeting.

I'm glad that Cindi is allowing me to stay here despite our break up.

I'm glad that Rooney still loves me even though I told him that Cindi is no longer my girlfriend. I love him and next I'll grieve over not seeing him so often.

I am thankful that the Chick-Fila peach milkshake is back.

I am thankful that I am able to take a break from this diet without personal condemnation. I am thankful that although I am taking a break, I do not hurt.

I am thankful that my energy has been better lately.

I am thankful that I got to drum with the ladies yesterday.

I am thankful that I was able to clean my kitchen in 15 minutes before I left home.

I am thankful that my mom lives and works close enough and is kind enogh to take me to or from work sometime.

I am thankful that my sister is employed.

I am thankful that Client did not leave yesterday despite thinking about it.

I am thankful that someone reads this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment