Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Gratitude

I am thankful for my STONE sisters. Floridia invited me to church tonight. I intended to go but got caught up at work and was there the length of the services. I found myself thinking, "Well, I'll drive by the church and see if they're still there. At least I'll get to give my sisters a hug."

I am thankful for friends that give me appropriate food out of fear of me otherwise starving.

I am thankful for the PRN that came to work today so that my permanent staff could be off for the holiday.

I am thankful for now having a personal mission statement thanks to yesterday's workshop.

I am thankful for Cindi's friendship. I am thankful for her giving me a free place to stay when I go up for work stuff.

I am thankful for willing and flexible clients.

I am thankful for clients and co-workers that feed me. I am thankful for food.

I am thankful for Josephine and her willingness to get the garden underway, as well as teach me to grow mushrooms and allow me to play with bees.

I am thankful that a really, really free market and freecycle exist. I am thankful there are options.

I am thankful for having people in recovery work with/for me.

I am thankful for my apartment's workers respond promptly to requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment