Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gratitude

I am thankful that I got to spend time with both of my parents on Easter.

I am thankful that I can stay with Cindi when I am in Nashville instead of having to drive up the day of for a 10am meeting.

I am thankful that I went to yoga last night, although 10 minutes late. I am thankful that I have a teacher that is accepting even when one does not get there in the smoothest fashion or perfect time. I am thankful that I made it through the classes, as my first downward facing dog in I questioned my ability to make it. I am thankful for thinking I should focus on a stronger part of my body during that pose to help me get through it.

I am thankful that my computer seems to be healthy now. Letters are back to going where they're supposed to be and things are no longer disappearing as I type.

I am thankful that I saw an associate from elementary school today.

I am thankful that I am having my first drumming lesson tonight.

I am thankful that I was able to clean out my car yesterday and still have a suitable amount of energy left when I was done.

I am thankful that Beth invited me to her birthday party, even though I won't be able to attend.

I am thankful for gratitude. It's one of the grandest feelings.

Now, I will strive to be thankful for having food to cook and know how as I make myself some stir fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment