Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vote on my poll- Sat activity

Last week, my nephew's 12 year old cousin died. His family was in a head on collision with someone else. His pregnant mom was driving; his younger brother was in the back seat. Everyone lived but him.

If I was the mom in the situation, I would struggle to maintain my sanity after that incident. If I did, my other son would be the reason why. He needs his mom no matter what.

My heart goes out to that family, including my nephew. The funeral, I think, is sometime on Saturday.


My other option for Saturday, my plan until his death happened, is to attend the women's fibromyalgia support group.I've only been once and that was a month ago. There was one meeting since I first attended, but I had to work. I already know that I have to work when they meet next, meaning it'll be a month from now when I can go back if I miss this week.

I'm not sure which I should attend. Relationships and supporting others is important and I don't want to neglect it, but forming a support group for me is important to me. I've never met this kid that died and his mom and I see each other every few years. But my nephew is a huge piece of my heart.What's your vote? Where should I be Saturday at 11am?

No comments:

Post a Comment