Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thursday, I accidentally fell asleep after work, before yoga. Since then, I've felt pretty much like a human in terms of energy. I blocked off today as a day to sleep for 12 hours as I have that tired the last few weeks. Now that the opportunity was there, I didn't really need it. Granted, saying that did not prevent me from sleeping 10 hours from last night to morning nor did it prevent me from taking a 90 minute nap during the day. But I don't feel drugged or like I'm barely moving. Now, at 9pm, I'm getting sleepy but it's 9pm. I'm used to that.

Acupuncture seemed to make my wrist feel better. The tendinitis isn't completely gone but it's so much better than it was. I'm glad something good came out of that experience.

I invited my mom and sister to watch For the Bible Tells Me So; my sister said she'll look for it.

Pain has been okay. My back has been hurting today but I think that's been encouraged by me doing my hair. My stylist told me she doesn't do hers because it makes her back hurt.

I went to a wedding yesterday; an employee's son. It was nice. It made me think I want to get married someday. It's very big to agree to be with someone for the rest of your life, to spend that time trying to build something together. I think there's less stress in a relationship and perhaps more happiness to live separately but I admire the challenge of throwing it all in and striving for happiness in the midst of that.

Yesterday, I was invited to be at three events at once: that wedding, my aunt's birthday gathering, and Treace's birthday gathering. I'm thankful to have had so many people want me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment