Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

glorious influence

I spoke to my sister today. She told me her youngest son, my fabulous Chris, has talked incessantly about being a nude model when he grows up since returning home after his TN trip.



She doesn't like the idea. I said at least he has goals. True to my reasoning, I suppose, I said it'd be a nice side income while he's college. THAT'S WHAT HE SAID! But he's never wanted to go to college when they talked about it in the past. I then said at least he's comfortable with his body now and will hopefully continue to be as he grows up. She thinks he's focused on getting to see other people naked. I think he has ambition.

It amuses me what my sweethearts will share with their mom :D.

I had a surge of energy this afternoon. I don't know what prompted it. I had brown rice, tofu, and veggies for dinner. Not a lunch to increase the sleepies, I suppose. Since then, energy comes and goes. "I am determined to get better." I'm on day 2 of the control phase of the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment