Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

migraine tracking

I think that maybe I have a migraine. Headache. Nausea. Pills not decreasing the sensations. This time, I am grateful because I did not let it progress as much as last time before I took medication. First, I took Tylenol. A few hours later, Excedrin migraine. Neither have really made me feel better but I like to believe they are keeping me from getting worse. I'm also down to open blinds and lamps. Staying off of this computer would help but....

Monday, a migraine began. At one point, I thought my head hurt because my blood pressure was up. I didn't do a good job of locating my pills and my pill box at the same time this week. I found the pills, I took them. My head continued to pound. By the time taekwondo was over I felt like shit. Thursday, I finally stopped walking around with sunglasses on all of the time. This migraine surprised me a bit because I no longer take Trammadol; I thought that was causing the increased frequency of migraines. Then I reasoned, maybe it has to do with my period and changing hormone levels; wasn't that a past theory on why migraines came to me? Sunday & Monday (TMI), I bled like I was getting rid of what a normal person might pass in 4 days. Monday afternoon, it calmed down but the migraine began. (I check here before going to the doctor, okay?)

Today, I have no guesses on why, only that it is. It's like there are knots on my shoulders and I keep rubbing the back of my neck. My pain is on both sides of my head, the temples.

No comments:

Post a Comment