Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

day 2

Day 2 also went well. Failures: popcorn after dinner again-- I really need a snack or dessert at this time. Popcorn continues to be my compromise. Sugar in my coffee 'cause we didn't have enough splenda at work. 2 packs, splenda, 1 pack sugar compared to my 4 packs of splenda norm. Lunch again- last boxed lunch: dairy. Yea for being gluten free. Two category failures, so many more successful :). Also, I stared down Hail Hanigan's and won. I sat outside of their facility for 90 minutes waiting for someone to complete a job application. I even went in there and got water. I looked at their cupcakes for 70% of that visit and told them WHY I couldn't buy one. I'll probably DREAM about those cupcakes. A plus? They didn't have that banana pudding cupcake out today. Oh how I want that cupcake. I'm thinking, maybe I can do 3 days on, 3 days off, 1 day of what I want, 3 days off. That'll give me a week between my official tests but allow me to sneak in a little somat somat. Grade B?

No comments:

Post a Comment