Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

packing, week 2

I decided on Thursday to focus on areas of the house instead of number of hours spent packing as the way to motivate me to work, work, work on packing. At that point, the living room/dining room became last week's goal areas.

Remember how my dining room looked in the beginning?




Here's that same living room 8 days later.


Some progress, right? That dining room piece-- yeah, no. Much, much more to go.



And last, the food "diminishing".


























It seems that I have a lot of food to go.

In other news, I cough until on the verge of vomiting. I think it's because of a blood pressure medication I'm on. Today is day 1 w/o the med to test my theory. God, I hope this cough goes away soon if the medication is the cause. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment