- I wouldn't go to work everyday. I would work 2-3 days per week, 20 hours max.
- I would take in fresh air.
- I would take walks outside.
- I would play. Play with animals. Play with young children. Play using my body.
- I would travel and visit friends. Right now, I'd like to visit Maria and others in MO and Andrea in Arizona. Can I do both this year?
- I would travel to visit new locations.
- I would eat really good food, often cooked by other people.
- I would be more responsible through my spending, things like buying products made close to home, buying from people that don't pay crappy wages for their production.
The Diet/Beauty Industry Cycle of Dis-Empowerment - I had the honor of being part of the Summer of Body Love event last weekend. It was an honor to share the stage with Virgie Tovar, Naomi Finklestein and I...
22 hours ago