Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

a resolution blog

My friend Maria created an open note on facebook that encourages folk to create 100 resolutions for 2011. One way to get there is to answer the questions, "What would you do if money were no object? How would you live if you had your way? What would it look like to live your life, your way, now? " I'm not trying to get to 100 but I think that's an interesting question. How would I live if money were no object?

  • I wouldn't go to work everyday. I would work 2-3 days per week, 20 hours max.
  • I would take in fresh air.
  • I would take walks outside.
  • I would play. Play with animals. Play with young children. Play using my body.
  • I would travel and visit friends. Right now, I'd like to visit Maria and others in MO and Andrea in Arizona. Can I do both this year?
  • I would travel to visit new locations.
  • I would eat really good food, often cooked by other people.
  • I would be more responsible through my spending, things like buying products made close to home, buying from people that don't pay crappy wages for their production.
That's all I can think of for now. What would you do?

1 comment:

  1. 100! Wow, that is ambitious. I think I have 20 resolutions over at www.43things.com. I thought that was ambitious :p.

    I like this thought process though. You have some excellent goals. Love. I resolve to hang out with you in Memphis! Yes!

    ReplyDelete