Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

22 days and counting

We have found our new/next home. We plan to have a big move day on October 27th and have just begun searching for movers. I'm mostly down with using UHAUL but hesitant because of the upstairs and needing to carry things up. Tomika leans not UHAUL because it'd be less work on our part. Our new place is also a 3 bedroom, though smaller than the current. Hardwood floor throughout. Sadly, the washer/dryer is outside in its own room instead of inside the house somewhere. There's a bit of fear in leaving my current landlord but I'm going with a big real estate company so hopefully things will be okay. I was honored when my landlord called to see if there was anything he could do to keep me-- lower my rent $200-$300? Yeah, I didn't think so. So again, I look to new beginning. Time will tell what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment