Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

note to self: migraine

This morning, I took a tramadol. Few hours later, 2 tylenol. Later still, another tramadol. Somewhere later, nausea, then a headache. Not a full blown migraine, more like unrelenting nausea + headache. Laying in bed, in pain and thinking about tramadol #3, a small voice said no-- remember you getting migranes the day after----- Do I really? I don't remember. I checked my migraine tags here and no mention of tramadol. I remember migraines with weather change and migraines after menstruation (last migraine started 2 days after btw- note to self), not so sure about migraines after tramadol. But, "worse ever headache" is one side-effect, as is nausea. I need to notice and remember if that's common for me. If so, it can be added to my "medicines I use to take" list as this lost of productivity and feeling miserable just isn't worth it.

Now to try food despite the nausea.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I had a migraine last Saturday. That Friday, I was in extreme pain to the point of not being able to walk. Surely, I took Tramadol. It was a day after migraine. ummm....

No comments:

Post a Comment