Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

Jan. 2

To me, today is like the 1st. On the first, I vacuumed my car, ate at a friend's (Memphis), and returned to Jackson where I worked on balancing my checkbook, looked up CA attractions, and began to list my goals for 2012. Today, I shampooed my car, cleaned for 1.5 hours, unpacked my going to mphs bags, ate lunch with a friend, took a nap, exercised, worked on my checking acct more, and washed 3 loads of laundry. I haven't fully written out my 2012 goals but you can see some of what I've been up to at http://www.43things.com/person/rainbowphoenix Eventually, I'll get them on paper and share. Right now, I'm busy working on them :). They say that you'll spend the year doing whatever you do on the 1st; I'm hoping so.

No comments:

Post a Comment