Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2014

October plans

July brought storms with my dad's death and a burglary and the break down of my relationship with what was close paternal family.

August is a bit of a blur. I suspect I spent a lot of time taking care of dad's affairs. I also contacted my landlord and stated intent to vacate at the end of September.

September, I moved out of my apartment and in with Lady B. The move is to be temporary while I clean out/unpack/set up my house. September, her mom died.

October, my intention is/was to wind down a bit, to sit and enjoy a bit of life. It started with a funeral but there are many days left to see what comes. Some things that I do want to experience this month are:
1. Have ice cream with my youngest nephew, Kashe
2. Have my car detailed, shampoo included
3. Tea, spanakopita, and chat with James and possibly Tre (and Lady B) at the place on Germantown Parkway
4. LezBiFriends Event
5. Mini-vacation with Lady B. Currently talking about Hot Springs.
6. Pedicure
7. Dye my hair (semi-permanent)
8. Take the family to Jasmine's Thai
9. Take Lady B on a date
10. Double date with niece +1
11. Schedule a meal with my paternal cousins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment