Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

life unfolding

I don't have time to really bring you up to speed so here's me jumping into the whirlwind of life recently.

Last week, my dad died. Found his body on Tuesday; think he died on Monday. Last saw him that Sunday night. :(

Tuesday- dad's funeral.

Wednesday- woke up feeling better than I did. Perhaps the burial is the beginning of healing? But then....

Wednesday- family drama began. Dad's side. I'll call them FM & JW. They lured me to my dad's house after I told them I was handling something else at the time. Falsely reported that I was being robbed so of course, police were called.

Thursday- JM tried to rob me. A car. I called the police. They let him go.

Today (Friday)- I'm taking out a restraining order. Living in a state where close family inspires high blood pressure, high blood sugar, higher levels of pain, shaking (body), racing heart, nausea, and just sadness and disappointment is not okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment