Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

migraine

Today, I have another migraine. I think it started yesterday. It's not as bad as many migraines have been but it's also not kind. This time, I'm at the doctor. Tuesday, I ate some ramen noodles that resulted in an allergic reaction. Friday, my right eye is still swollen. Hence, the doctor's visit. I'll also ask for loratab while I'm here. We'll see what happens.

I'm in the blog reviewing my migraine dates so I can discuss frequency but I'm surprised at how infrequent I've recorded feeling this way. Perhaps I don't get them as often as I think? Still, we'll see what happens.

In one month, I have an art show. Perhaps today I'll start working on new pieces. I have my photoshop instructions book so I can get cracking. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment