I could tell you the details of what happened for Tammy to leave me but live tellings indicate that you'd be bored and go elsewhere. Instead, I will give you my hypotheses of why:
1. She didn't want to drive to Jackson so much
2. She had feelings for her ex and I asked her to stop talking to her b/c the girl (literally) threatened me
3. She didn't want to be with me so she said I didn't want to be with her and left
4. She didn't think it would work out so she left now instead of later when it would be more difficult
5. I'm unlovable
6. She thinks I should be with someone else, though this other person has not been identified. Related, it might be that she does not think she is "good" enough for me or the "right" person. She's told me many times she's not who I want.
7. Bad _ _ _, too much _ _ _, lack of _ _ _, adventurous _ _ _
Side question: If your vagina wore clothes, what would it wear?
8. I hurt her in the past, probably by hanging out with C last year, so she got deeper into my heart and hurt me. Revenge.
9. It was a game. It= our relationship. I don't get it.
10. I'm too old for her. Old=sick
Easy Baked Falafel - Inspired by our trip to Israel, I created a baked falafel recipe that is just as easy as it is tasty! It’s made with canned chickpeas so there’s no soaki...
15 hours ago